Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wishcasting Wednesday: Take a Break

Today is Wishcasting Wednesday.  And I have been so absent from the blogging world that it took a lot for me to come back even though it is so relieving whenever I post.  So, I am re-emerging myself into this space, with quite a question from Jamie this week.

What do you wish to take a break from?


Hmmm.....

I'm actually tired of taking a break.  I haven't been to work in a week and a half and I don't really want to go back.  Being around people right now is so taxing.

I guess you could say that I want to take a break from being on break.  I'm ready (ish) for this new change.  I'm ready for life to get back to normal.  Well, as normal as it can get after a baby is born.  I wish to take a break from my own brain, from the waiting, and most of all from my whiny self.  But, all that aside, life is life, and I really am blessed with an amazing husband, a great job, a loving family, and that is what I never want a break from.

9 comments:

  1. Hey! I know you!
    You're just like me!

    As Nutts wishes for herself, so I wish for her also...
    And I can tell you, as a mum for just three months, the view from the new normal is pretty great : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that - take a break from taking a break!

    As Nutts wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Nutts wishes for herself I so lovingly wish this for her also.

    Ready ...to take a break from the break you were taking from life ..I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~as Nutts wishes for herself so I wish for her too...may your days be filled with a sense of balance and you be inspired for making a new change...maybe your change will be when its time to bring baby home...nothing will ever be quite the same...♥in a good way♥...be well and brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  5. AS Nutts wishes for herself so I wish for her too. How wonderful to know and be able to say what you never want to take a break from.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, this stage of waiting is really nerve-wracking.

    As Sadie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    P.S. Glad to see you're back. I've missed your posts <3

    P.P.S. Come out baby--now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Sadie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your transition. As Sadie wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As Nutts wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    with the long wait for Spring to arrive, it feels like many of us are ready for Change and new adventures ...

    ReplyDelete