Friday, February 12, 2010

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

I don't really know what to write about right now, but I had the inkling to post, so here I am.  A relaxed night in the McNutt household.  Although, I really need to finish the laundry, finish the dishes, and find some more food...  Hmmmm...

This week has been great, but I am going back to the phase of feeling unproductive.  Ugh, it's because I haven't been able to sleep less than 12 hours a night.  I know what you're thinking, that that is a crazy thing to be annoyed about, but seriously, I wake up feeling like I'm getting nothing accomplished.  This morning I actually got up to go to Mass, I ate breakfast with Husband, and then he left for work and I still had almost an hour before Mass.  So what did I do?  I fell asleep on the couch.  Yep, and then I didn't wake up until WAAAAAAYYYY later....  So once again I wasted a morning away, and the crazy thing is I'm fighting to keep my eyelids open right now.  Pregnant body is so crazy.....  I guess it's just preparing for life with a new baby around.  I know I won't be able to sleep at all then....

But, I am blessed enough to be able to sleep in when I need it, even if it is an entire week of it.  We'll see how life goes in the next couple of months.  It should be interesting for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment