Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wishcasting Wednesday: Movtivate

Today is Wishcasting Wednesday!!!  And since I'm trying to keep up with my blog, I want to answer today's question:  What do you wish to have?


There are so many ways to answer this question.  In fact, as I'm typing I have no clue what I do wish to have...  I have a wonderful husband, a beautiful daughter, and a job that allows me to be a mother to her....

I"VE GOT IT!!!

Motivation, I wish to have motivation.  You know those people that can get out of bed during the summer break and go non-stop until they go to bed and by the end of the day they've built and entire castle, decorated said castle, and had their first ball in the ballroom of said castle all before noon so they can take a leisurely swim in the moat in the afternoon all to get antsy and go run a marathon?

Yeah, I'm married to one of those people and I often wish to have that kind of self-motivation.  I guess I should stop using excuses and get my butt out of bed sooner so that I have more hours in the day to use...  That and get unaddicted to the internet again....  Neither of which sound too terribly appealing.  But, self-motivation, I can work on that.  Maybe the motivation is there, but the discipline I am lacking....  Who knows.

Hey, I'm blogging again, that's a step in the getting my soul back and getting motivated direction....  We will see.

6 comments:

  1. I'll keep saying this, but be gentle with yourself. You have a young infant and it's dangerous to compare yourself to others during this time. The energy you expend as a mother during these early stages is really unlike anything else. Though it may seem like other ppl are simply just doing more than you are, it's not really the case. You'll gain back the motivation and energy to do other things as your child becomes less dependent upon you.

    But do keep blogging; I like the updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR PICTURE. SOO CUTE! DID YOU TAKE IT?


    AS YOU WISH FOR YOURSELF, I WISH FOR YOU ALSO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photo under your title too! Very cute!

    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For what it's worth (unasked for advice from a stranger, I know)--I think motivation and discipline have to be built up. They're like muscles. So you only need to have motivation to do one thing right now--maybe get up half an hour earlier? Once you have that one, your motivation and discipline will be a little stronger and ready to take on another, perhaps bigger step.

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Sadie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also....

    (Love the look of your blog and yes... to being gentle and loving with yourself... my baby is about to graduate from high school and I am so glad I spent a lot of time with her just goofing off and having fun....)

    Read My Wednesday Wishcast here.

    ReplyDelete