Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Intentionally Passionate

It's Wishcasting Wednesday!!!   Jamie asks us this week:

 What do you wish to give?


Holy Cows.  I wish to give myself fully and completely to those around me.  To my husband, to my youth, to my friends, to my family, and mostly to the God who created me.  I feel like lately I have been slacking in every area of my life. Only half-present at any point in time.  Yes, I am definitely ready for Christmas break, and yes, I am exhausted from an incredibly busy, but amazing month with the youth group, but those are not excuses to not not live fully.  To not give myself fully.

One of my dearest friends posted on her blog recently about living genuinley bold.  It challenged me to figure out how I wanted to live my life for the next year, and beyond I hope.  So, I've chosen to be Intentionally Passionate.  Meaning, everyday I want to be passionate about what I'm doing, living in the now.  Giving myself completely.  Being intentional within that passion, directing it to where it needs to go.  To the person, or people, to the project, and all of it, hopefully, being directed to our God.

That is my wish.  To give myself completely through my intentional passion.

9 comments:

  1. beautiful post. i hope 2010 gives you many intentionally passionate moments.

    as sadie wishes for herself, so i lovingly wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Sadie wishes for herself, I also wish for her. Living intentionally and passionately - what a wonderful and exciting goal. May you have a year full of all good things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Sadie wishes for herself, I also wish for her.
    Oh I like that.."intentionally passionate!" Let Fly with that girl!!! Wonderful wish!
    Namaste, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Sadie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    Intentionally passionate - that rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the phrase intentional passion Sadie!

    As Sadie wishes for herself, I so lovingly wish this for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As sadie wishes for herself, so I wish for her too....

    ReplyDelete
  7. as sadie wishes for herself and her family, i, too wish her the same. blessings on your journey! so many adventures to come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As Sadie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also! Great wish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As you wish for yourself, Sadie, I so wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete