Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Random Ramblings...

I survived the weekend!  Not only did I survive, but I'm very excited for my kids that got to come.  And I will continually pray for the ones that couldn't.  Watching kids encounter Christ is such an amazing experience.  I love seeing the light bulb come on for some of them, watching them realize that there is more to life than video games, sports, gossip, sex, drugs, all the stuff that hinders them from a healthy spiritual life.  Maybe the seeds are getting planted and one day they will take root.

A big thanks to the Texas Tech students who came out to put on the retreat.  It kind of made me want to go back to college.  Sort of.  =)  And then I look down at my growing belly and realize that this stage in life has it's own blessings and good times.  Almost more so.  Baby has been very active the past few days.  I guess it's a foreshadow of things to come.

And, my big brother took his firefighter certification test today!!!  Go Bradley!  We are proud of you!  Now move back to Texas!!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad your retreat went so well :-)

    and i love, love, love the new background for your site!

    ReplyDelete