Sunday, December 27, 2009

Busy December, In a Good Way

There has been so much that has happened in the past two weeks, which explains my absence from the blogging world.  All the way from actually completing my stockings to a visit to the convent to hanging out for a week in Indiana.  All of them have been fantastic, all of them include fantastic pictures, and all of them will have to be a seperate blog on their own....  Next week.  When the holidays are simmered down.  And life returns to 'normal'. 

But right now I am immensely enjoying being around my family, eating way too much, staying up way too late, and having way too much fun!  There is nothing like a great Christmas with a great family and a fantastic husband.  =)  The best part is, we get to see the other side of the family this coming weekend.  I'm beginning to forget what my house looks like....

No comments:

Post a Comment