Friday, January 8, 2010

Growing in 2010

2010 is here.  Life is flying by, but it's amazing.  And here I am at a loss for words because I just don't know where to start.  So much has gone on in the past few weeks, spiritual growth, growth in family, in my faith in people.  Faith in myself.  


So maybe I should start with my goal of being Intentionally Passionate as the year progresses.  I haven't been as good at focusing on that as I could be, however, I do find myself applying more of myself to the different aspects in life.  I want the kids in Levelland, particularly those at St. Michael's to know the love of Jesus in ways that they never could have imagined.  And yet, I hold myself back.  However, I want you all to know that this is changing.  My priest got a hold of me during a meeting and really made me realize that I can do so much more.  And he gave me total permission and support to do whatever needs to happen within the youth to help them grow and fall in love with their faith.  So, God has heard my voice in wanting to be more intentional, more passionate and He is giving me no choice but to step up and act on it.  How good is our God?  I'm not saying it's going to be easier, in fact, I have this constant inner turmoil going on in which I'm battling the lazy out of my bones.  Seriously.  I just want to sit and do nothing, but how is that building up the Kingdom?  Yeah, it doesn't, so here's to 2010 and a year of passionate explorations into the unknowns that I've been too scared to dive into.  Here's to learning how to make things happen.  Here's to growing in love and in faith.  

1 comment: