Friday, January 29, 2010

SNOW DAY #2

It's been snowing for two days straight.  It's really pretty outside, but I'm totally over being stuck in the house.  Which is crazy, really, because on normal days I like being in the house, but I feel like I'm in a really energetic stage right now, and I want to get things done, and being stuck at home is not working out for me.  So, yesterday, I figured out how to get the free trial of photoshop elements to function, I played Wii Fit for an hour (it was actually nice to me yesterday, my Wii Fit age was my normal age for once), I made dinner, I read up on photography stuff....  I watched snow fall....   And then I was totally over it.  Totally.  


So I told Husband that I needed out of the house, let's go drive around.  Yes, we can be that stupid.  But seriously, the dog and I were both about to start chewing through the furniture.  So, we both grabbed our cameras, bundled up, and headed out.  The drive was pretty, and of course really slow.  But it was enjoyable.  I think Godiva and I both just looked out the window the whole driveenjoying a change of scene.  We finally got to where we were going.  There is a pond that geese migrate to for the winter (didn't do them much good this year) and it is really pretty, especially covered in snow.  So, of course right away, I go to get out of the truck, not thinking about the weather and fell on my butt.  Yep, right in the middle of the street.  And I think it's really funny, but Husband was kind of worried, but really it was not that bad of a fall, except I slammed both knees into the door of the truck.....  So that was fun.  Then we got the dog out of the car and she almost got run over because Wade and I were both taking pics, not paying attention, and she was just being a dog.  But no worries, she's fine.  We played in the snow for like 2 seconds, in that short amount of time, I couldn't feel my fingers or my nose, so Godiva and I got back in the truck and watched Husband take pics.  I really got maybe 2 pics taken....  But, Godiva and I were both happy because we got out of the house.  Well worth the trip in the snow.  =)


So today I was hoping for a little of the snow and ice to be gone, instead it came down more.  So, I got up early because for some reason I couldn't sleep. I actually got dressed to help my productivity....  I did clean the kitchen, I am working on laundry, and I have a craft project in mind.  Sweet dealio!  So, here's to snow day #2 and trying to use it to my advantage...





Here is the latest pic we have of Baby Nutt, posted on request. =)  
This is like 2 months old, though.  But check out the muscles!!!

3 comments:

  1. oooooo i can't wait to see him/her in real life!!

    i think it's a girl :-) a strong woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Alisha, Jesus already told me it was going to be a boy...and yes I am crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool beans!!! Can we have more pictures please!!! :D

    ReplyDelete